Topic Identifier

Thread: Struggles of RTI Activist....Inspiration

1. Struggles of RTI Activist....Inspiration

One of our most renowned number of the Forum, Hon. Harinder Dhingra, of Haryana has made hundreds of RTI Applications and the most successful activist in the country.

He never stops just by filing applications, appeals and getting a decision, he always brings it a point to reach a logical ending till the issue is finally settled.

There is no department which he has not touched. Schools, Urban Development authority, Courts, Hospitals he has almost covered all departments and brought several others within ambit of RTI Act, and many times attend hearings personally both at SIC & CIC.
    To my knowledge he has saved crores of rupees for the State Government and helped several economically backward communities in getting admissions to premier institutions, and free treatment.
    Social Service is one of the activity, and under RTI is also one among such activity, and so far no person was given PADMASRI presidential award under RTI segment.
    When asked, as a senior citizen how the state government has recognised his services through awards or rewards for his contribution, this is the response given by him. Those who still think RTI is a cake walk and easy way to get public recognition need to share his experience.

About Award from Govt., Yes I did get one in the shape of FIR lodged against me bearing number 0369 in Sadar Police Station under Section 184 & 506 of IPC on 14th June 2017 by Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) for threatening a office peon & outsourced employee working as Data Operator.
    Got Anticipatory Bail from Hon'ble Punjab & Haryana High Court and this is how, the RTI Activists, are treated in this part of Country.
    I am continuing my struggle for transparent & Corruption free Society unmindful of tricks played by vested interests.

It is not easy to become a Karira or Harinder Dhingra without perseverance and sacrifices.
    Hon CJ Karira prepares army of activists through training in RTI, whereas Hon.Harinder dhingra is one man army and fights himself like a soldier. True, a soldier do gets wounded but never stops to carry forward the struggle.
    Let us all wish this senior citizen more success.

2. Re: Struggles of RTI Activist....Inspiration

can we follow him on social media

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Struggles of RTI Activist....Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by hansraj_aka View Post
    can we follow him on social media

Twitter handles:

@hdhingra

@cjkarira

I dont have the FB page link since I am not on FB
    Twitter: @cjkarira

4. Re: Struggles of RTI Activist....Inspiration

Thank you for the great work Mr. Karira and Mr. Dhingra!

Regards,

Varun Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Twitter handles:

@hdhingra

@cjkarira

I dont have the FB page link since I am not on FB

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android