Topic Identifier

Thread: I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

1. I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

Please tell me about the transfer regulations of a female employee in central government and her husband working with private company

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

Kindly make a search for DOPT / OM, provided in following link as entire guidelines on spouse transfer were stated

Link: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/18202...overnment+DOPT

3. Re: I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

Thanks a lot sir. But the rules with respect to private sector company is not stated. There is only PSU ,other cg services and state government services I guess

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

Thread moved to "Chit Chat" section of the forum.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

5. Re: I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

The presumption is there are no laid down norms in Private Sector. They can hire, fire and transfer any place depending on their choice.
    Because you are a central government employee, you have to take the lead and hence DOPT guidelines suitable to your requirement was only provided.
    In case of Private sector, this is not within ambit of RTI or any other legislation and you have to find it out yourself from your spouse.

6. Re: I am a central government employee and my husband is working in private sector. Can I get a transfer to where he is?

Thank you so much for the response sir

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android