Topic Identifier

Thread: PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

1. PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

I asked for enquiry report conducted on complaint against me but SBI RBO denied it saying that it is present in fiduciary capacity of the branch. Sir plz guide me I have filed first appeal against the decision but i know that first applet authority is also going to hide this information.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

Don't anticipate that FAA will hide the information. Be positive and have faith. You can go for Second Appeal after that too.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

3. Re: PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

If they have concluded the enquiry, and if the information is related to corruption and fraud, they have to provide such information. Perhaps, CPIO, SBI may not be knowing the exact meaning of fiduciary capacity.
    Please search in the Blog of JP Shah available in the forum as to what is fiduciary capacity.
    Members of the forum are not aware as to the Grounds of FIRST APPEAL stated in appeal already filed.
    When there is sufficient time, proper procedure should have been filing first appeal after taking guidance.
    Now, please go through blog, and file fresh first appeal once again and request FAA to ignore first appeal filed earlier.
    There is no chance of getting such report, and they drag this to second appeal hearing which may come after 18 months minimum.
    But structuring first appeal may convince FAA, if he is really having such respect to RTI.

4. Re: PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

Thanks a lot

Re: PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

Lot of decisions by Mr.Sreedhar Acharyalu, and rejected PIO decision under section 8(1)(e) that fiduciary capacity is keeping custodians for the money held by customer in SB, CA, FD, and Enquiry report is not under Fiduciary capacity, if it is not based on Depositors account.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6. Re: PIO denied to provide enquiry report saying it is in fiduciary relationship

Thanks

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android