Topic Identifier

Thread: In how many days I can get construction permission from gram panchayat.

1. In how many days I can get construction permission from gram panchayat.

I am residing at a village near Hubli at karanataka, I need to get construction permission from gram panchayat, and I wanted to know that in how many days I can get construction permission??? Kindly assist me regarding this...

Sent from my vivo 1713 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: In how many days I can get construction permission from gram panchayat.

The maximum time for any services from Government is 30 days normally. At Gram Panchayat level, depending on agenda, the permissions are to be sanctioned by a committee in monthly meetings, and depending on such agenda, there may be delay, and it should not exceed more than 60 days in general.
    At Panchayat level, you can go and personally contact Village Panchayat Officer and seek reasons for inordinate delay.

3. Re: In how many days I can get construction permission from gram panchayat.

Thanks you sir.

4. Can I get construction permission from gram panchayat without my computer utar?

Dear sir, kindly assist me whether I can get construction permission from gram panchayat without my computer utar??
    And kindly mention what all documents I have to attach along to apply for construction permission..

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: In how many days I can get construction permission from gram panchayat.

Two threads started by the same poster on the same subject/topic have been merged.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: In how many days I can get construction permission from gram panchayat.

Unless the web records show that land is in your possession, Panchayat can not permit you for construction. There should be usage of land for residential, and it should not be agricultural land. At village level, you can meet personally and get clarification from local panchayat office, which must be in walkable distance. Members in the forum scattered in entire country can not guide you in your personal issue at village level.

For seeking any permissions, prescribed application has to be filed with copy of the title deed, the blue print showing such construction drawn by authorized drafts man, is necessary.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android