Topic Identifier

Thread: Issue of budget to the village kotedaar , if found curruption then to whom we should lodged a complain against KOTEDAR

1. Issue of budget to the village kotedaar , if found curruption then to whom we should lodged a complain against KOTEDAR

We are general Public ,
    There is malpractice done by Kotedaar , i have all proof and materials against kotedaar , what is best approach to take action against kotedaar in Uttar pradesh , district Ambedkar Nagar., So that government can cancel his License as well as take legal action , what is laid down procedure we should follow.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: Issue of budget to the village kotedaar , if found curruption then to whom we should lodged a complain against KOTEDAR

Visit to District vigilance cell with all documents. After getting through your documents and verification, the authorities take action against the culprit.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android