Thread: Victimization due to use of RTI.

Victimization due to use of RTI.

Dear friends,
    So many times I have already written about secondary treatment to RTI users by officers. If any provision is available in RTI or propsed to be enacted to secure the RTI users. We all are with same community and it is our duty to protect our community persons.

2. Re: Victimization due to use of RTI.

infact i have also experianced such treatments especially when you go for inspecting their records. they won't provide you a chair, fan and many times you will be taken to the dark record room for inspecting the records. Show patience and ask for photo copies of doubtful records and see the reaction, many times the suituation turns around. As a forerunner in correction the rotten system you need to undergo such illtreatments in the beginning and i am sure you are the final winner.

saravanan

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Victimization due to use of RTI.

Quote Originally Posted by rlsaravanan View Post
    infact i have also experianced such treatments especially when you go for inspecting their records. they won't provide you a chair, fan and many times you will be taken to the dark record room for inspecting the records. Show patience and ask for photo copies of doubtful records and see the reaction, many times the suituation turns around. As a forerunner in correction the rotten system you need to undergo such illtreatments in the beginning and i am sure you are the final winner.

saravanan
    Still better would be to ask for "certified photocopies".
    In any case why are you people so shy ?
    If someone does not offer you a chair, please ask for one !
    If the room is dark crack a joke by stating "Looks as if you do not want me to see anything on record, that is why you brought me to this dark and dingy place".
    Please do not accept to be ill treated, specially if it is so blatant.

Re: Victimization due to use of RTI.

Actually ehaviour with RTI applicants are not good. There must be an institution to protect the RTI users. I want to sumit here that I am an Accounts Officer in BSNL and being an Accounts Officer it is my duty to make system transparent and accountable but if I am making efforts in this regards I am being victimized even transferred out of Jaipur. I am not having any tension for my transfer but I will continue to make my duty. This all is going on due to negligency of judiciary only. My study leave case is consideration so far and I am being transferred. The BSNL is paying so much money to protect the cases of service tax but they are not interested to use my competence in that due to some other wise reasons.