Topic Identifier

Thread: CIC directs SBI to consider payment of Pension to Senior Citizen with 16 years arrears and interest

CIC directs SBI to consider payment of Pension to Senior Citizen with 16 years arrears and interest

Decision of IC Mr.Sharath Sabarwal, RTI attached. https://dsscic.nic.in/cicapp/cause-li...A0LnBkZg%3D%3D

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: CIC directs SBI to consider payment of Pension to Senior Citizen with 16 years arrears and interest

Quote Originally Posted by sundar58 View Post
    Decision of IC Mr.Sharath Sabarwal, RTI attached. https://dsscic.nic.in/cicapp/cause-l...A0LnBkZg%3D%3D
    Haven't read the decision (site not opening) but just wondering if CIC has any powers to issue such directions ?
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Re: CIC directs SBI to consider payment of Pension to Senior Citizen with 16 years arrears and interest

unless you give minimum case details it will be difficult to answer your querry. as sir Karira sir rightly said that CIC has no authority like a CAT or high court to pass such orders , as his duty is only to ensure information asked for is provided or not.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by koteswararaonerella View Post
    unless you give minimum case details it will be difficult to answer your querry. as sir Karira sir rightly said that CIC has no authority like a CAT or high court to pass such orders , as his duty is only to ensure information asked for is provided or not.
    This is not an RTI query but the member has posted the CIC decision.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

5. Re: CIC directs SBI to consider payment of Pension to Senior Citizen with 16 years arrears and interest

Most surprising and Hon IC SS giving such a decision.

Such is the misunderstanding of #SBI of Pensioner grievance of non payment of Pension, for 16 long years, even refused to provide information, made CIC/IC to urgently hear my case and pulled up #SBI to comply order within 20 days by CPIO and Personal hearing by FAA within 30 days and to give speaking order and Compliance to CIC within 30 days. Thanks to CIC/IC understood my and my family misery and sufferings and ordered urgent Hearing. God is great, who spoke through RTI in this Technology World!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android