Topic Identifier

Thread: Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

1. Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

Driving license original at all times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

"At all times" is not correct, "While driving" it is mandatory.

3. Re: Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

Some possibilities to miss the original, what we do?

Sent from my A1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    "At all times" is not correct, "While driving" it is mandatory.
    Some possibility to miss the original licence, Wt we do?

Sent from my A1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

Register on digilocker and get it uploaded on that. So that if anyone will ask you for licence while driving u can show him by opening digilocker account on your mobile and its validity can't be questioned. As it is an government authorised application

Sent from my Moto G (4) using RTI INDIA mobile app

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Is it necessary to carry the original driving license at any point of time?seeing the news and confused as the information is not clear.kindly update..

Thread moved to "Non RTI issues" section of the portal
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android