Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices

1. Fuel prices

The prices of fuels are increasing since last 3 months in uttar pradesh and they are increasing in paisas daily and now it has reached to 72.50 rupees..even though dollar price and crude price is less...than what is the reason of increasing the price of fuel.. government decontrolled the prices saying that it will help the common people...i think the scenario is going worst daily...till what and when the prices will be increasing..
    I want to file rti against the formula for pricing of fuel and the reason why it is increasing on daily basis...

It is the same price when UPA government was ruiling and the crude oil prices were 125+ dollar per barrel and the dollar price was 65+ rupees..

Sent from my 2014818 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Fuel prices

Search in Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, as they were uploading the entire information basing on which the prices are fixed periodically.

3. Re: Fuel prices

Can u plz provide me the website from where i can check prices

4. Re: Fuel prices

Search in google with key words "Mechanism of fixing of retail petrol prices in India"

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Fuel prices

Quote Originally Posted by shreygupta View Post
    Can u plz provide me the website from where i can check prices
    Here is the direct link:

Prices:Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: Fuel prices

I have checked it thanks...but still not able to find the formula on what basis they are increasing money of fuels..

7. Re: Fuel prices

It is written that they are recovering 7.79 rupees per litre of petrol..

8. Re: Fuel prices

Why are petrol and diesel prices rising while crude is falling? Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan explains the trend

In this dhrmendra pradhan mentioning about the prices hike is bcz of irma...but what about increasing the price of fuel before that...
    Why they are not telling the main reason of incresing price..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android