Thread: Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees

1. Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees

Sir

I filed the following queries with BCI as on 21/07/2017 and after a First Appeal,got the reply today after 70days

1..Please provide certified copy of list of colleges approved by Bar Council of India for the academic year 2017-18.

Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees-1-jpg

They are demanding additional fees

2.2. Please provide certified copy of laid down norms/rules/regulations/circulars regarding fees structure for 3 year
    LLB course conducted by BCI approved colleges
    Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees-2-jpg

Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees-3-jpg

I'm confused with the reply.I've asked about the fees structure and they have replied about Inspection

Can I go for appeal? If so should it be FA another time or second appeal?

2. Re: Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees

Who has replied to you, the First Appellate Authority or the PIO?
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

3. Re: Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees

Sir,

PIO has replied after First Appeal.

Query number 2 is regarding fees structure for LLB course and the PIO has provided information about inspection fees

4. Re: Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees

Go for first appeal as addendum to first appeal.

Addendum to First appeal dt.....
    Before: First Appellate authority, BCI, New Delhi
    Against: CPIO, BCI, New Delhi,
    Appellant:.............................

CPIO has provided some information not relevant after first appeal dt..

Grounds for Appeal: The information provided is not relevant to what was solicited, as CPIO has instead of providing fee structure of LLB Course, mentioned about inspection fees in Query No.2... Hence this addendum, further to first appeal, against non receipt of FAA orders.

PRAYER: Appellant prays for directions to CPIO to provide that relevant information to query No.1 about fee structure of LLB. as expeditiously as possible.

Appellant.

5. Re: Second Appeal regarding affiliation and course fees

Grounds of First Appeal:

I would hereby like to draw the Hon'ble First Appellate Authority's kind attention to the provision of section 19(1)of the RTI Act, whereby any person who is aggrieved by a decision of the PIO,may within thirty days from the expiry of such period or from the receipt of such a decision prefer an appeal to such officer who is senior in rank to the PIO i.e. the concerned First Appellate Authority (FAA).

Therefore, as per the provision of section 19(1), in each such decision of a PIO whereby a person is aggrieved by it, then he may prefer an appeal before the concerned FAA, which is to say that, each decision of a PIO, irrespective of whether that decision has been made by the PIO at first instance or second instance with regard to the same RTI application.

I would hereby like to submit before the FAA, that I am aggrieved by the particular decision of the PIO which is Dated: XX-XX-XXXX, and as such I would like to appeal with respect to the same, for the following reasons:
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android