Thread: Ration card not rejester with Ration shop

1. Question Ration card not rejester with Ration shop

Two month before myself transfer my ration card from Solapur to talegaon dabhade; Tahsildar, Vadgaon & Talathi, talegaon dabhade already signed on my Ration card. BUT no one clearly tells the ration shop address; myself search the ration shop but it is always closed. in the Talathi office they provide me address of Ration shop - Kadolkar colony, talegaon dabhade (Arun Pawar). pl. provide me detail address & phone no. of this ration shop. i am suffer from 2 months for submit name in ration shop. no one government employee give me the correct answer. Bashirali Shaikh (9970786085)

2. Re: Ration card not rejester with Ration shop

Make on line grievance against the ration shop and seek such information from State Public Information Officer who is having control over such ration shops. Members in this forum can only guide you in seeking such information from public authorities under RTI Act and can not by themselves you provide the address of your ration shop at Kadolkar Colony, Talegaon Dabhade or can locate the shop for you.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android