Thread: EPF Withdrawal Status

1. EPF Withdrawal Status

[TABLE="class: w100, width: 760"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: compl-text, colspan: 2, align: justify"]Dear sir,

I have submitted my pf withdrawal as i have resigned from my previous company in Jan/2017.
    1. I have submitted my pf withdrawal documents to EPFO concerned Office in April/2017, which was rejected without giving/communicating any reason to me.
    2. Again in August/2017, I have re-submitted my documents and this time upto a few days ago, it was showing that they have received the documents on 29/Aug/2017 and its under process. But as of now if i am trying to look no information is showing at EPFO below website.
    Member Claim Status

Please help, I am worried about it.

My UAN no is XXXXXXXXXX
    Avinash Sundriyal

DELETED mobile number and email id - not allowed to be posted on the portal

Last edited by karira; 23-09-17 at 05:24 PM.

2. Re: EPF Withdrawal Status

Wait for another 10 days, and then file RTI Application as follows:
    Application dt.22nd Sept,2017 seeking information under RTI Act filed
    Before: CPIO, Commissioner of PF,...................
    RTI Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts Officer, EPF payable at...
    Applicant:

Subject on which information is being solicited: Inordinate delay in getting withdrawal/claim. First Application dt...., second application dt.....My UAN no is 100101575763, Avinash Sundriyal M-9999188599,Mail - avinashsundriyal@gmail.com,
    Member Id: DLCPM00314730000000149

Information solicited:
    1.Please provide time frame prescribed under citizen charter for PF withdrawal in the above case with copy of such directive /order.
    2.Please inform specific reasons for inordinate delay in settlement of the withdrawal separately for both such applications.
    3.Please inform present status.
    4.Please inform Name, designation, mobile no, address of the following employees:
    a)Official who is negligent in his duties and accountable for the delay
    b)Superior official who can address the grievance to fix accountability and further action against employee for the delay.

Applicant.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android