C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: URGENT HELP Status by RTI of PMOPG

Thread moved to Non RTI issues section of the forum

Twitter: @cjkarira

2. RTI Request Declined by National consumer Redressal

Please See and Advice what to do
    Sir/Mam,
    My Grevince/Complaint is Against Shoolini University in Himachal Pradesh in which I took Admission in 2011. At that Time the Fees Mentioned in the Brochure was for the 10 Semisters which Include the Subjects and Projects. But I was forced to pay 27775 Rupees More after 10 Semisters fees paid. Receipt was given to me in the name of 11 semester fees . They Issued us Integrated Degree Mark-sheets in the 3rd year and then revised them to dual degree mark-sheets in the 4th Year. This newly Opened University Doesnt Know which Course they have started. UGC have Granted them Recognized Status which was the reason that I Took admission there on the Guarantee of UGC Standards. For the Same I Wrote to UGC But No Strict Action Only Reference Letters were issued to University. But Now University Have Issued Dual Degree on 7th November 2017. So At Present I want the 11 sem fees back which was never mentioned in the 2011 Brochure and You can also Audit them as there May Be More Cases which were not reported by the Students . Attaching the Necessary Documents along with the UGC Most Urgent Letter for which the University didnt Give Full and Satisfactory Reply.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Tushar Chauhan
    D 165 L.G.F New Rajendra Nagar New Delhi 110060File.pdfURGENT HELP Status by RTI of PMOPG-rti-jpg

3. Re: URGENT HELP Status by RTI of PMOPG

Members of the forum can not read all such enclosure in small print and suggest ways to get that information which according to you University is not giving proper reply. File grievance for not satisfactory reply and continue the process.
    In forum dedicated to RTI, we can only guide on matters alone, and when a new member posts a query on non RTI, we will just provide fundamentals not to discourage . This forum is not competent to take up these issues.

4. Re: URGENT HELP Status by RTI of PMOPG

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Members of the forum can not read all such enclosure in small print and suggest ways to get that information which according to you University is not giving proper reply. File grievance for not satisfactory reply and continue the process.
    In forum dedicated to RTI, we can only guide on matters alone, and when a new member posts a query on non RTI, we will just provide fundamentals not to discourage . This forum is not competent to take up these issues.
    The Gr evince for which i Asked satisfactory reply was closed by the UGC Grevince cell with the Comment that it is an internal Matter and cannot be Solved by UGC. Now there is only Consumer Complaint to be registered for proper resolution of grevince.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android