Thread: SBI Bank Account Link with Aadhaar

1. SBI Bank Account Link with Aadhaar

I have an SBI bank account in Mumbai. But, presently I am staying in Delhi. I got a message that I need to link my aadhaar with my bank accnt by 31.12.2017. I tried to do it online and everything happened smoothly but I didn't get any message that my aadhaar has been linked. Is it necessary to visit the bank?

2. Re: SBI Bank Account Link with Aadhaar

When every thing is on line, it is not necessary to visit. If you wanted to check whether your bio metric analysis are incorporated, carry your identity and such mails from SBI of Mumbai and contact nearest branch of SBI.

3. Re: SBI Bank Account Link with Aadhaar

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    When every thing is on line, it is not necessary to visit. If you wanted to check whether your bio metric analysis are incorporated, carry your identity and such mails from SBI of Mumbai and contact nearest branch of SBI.
    Thanks a lot for your reply. I have actually linked my aadhaar online now but still the messages are coming. I think it would be better to contact an SBI branch and enquire about the issue, right?

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android