Thread: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

1. Need Copy of Legal hire certification

Hi

I own a property in classic farms chennai shollinganallur. I am not able to fetch this document from the owners and hence need a copy of legal hire certificate of few parties. Is there some place to fetch it

Sundar

2. Re: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

Legal heirship certificates are granted either by local courts or collector / tehsil offices . Ownership documents can be obtained from registration office

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

3. Re: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

First have a clarity on what you want and where to get required from Advocate.
    If you have the property details with you first seek EC from Registrar's office
    and collect all such registrations from office of the Registrar or from Revenue Office.

4. Re: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

My issue here is this property was bought arround 25 year ago and i have all the document including the parent documents. But i donot have legal hire certificate of the owners from whom this was registered. How do i fetch this as the registar document has only the parent document without the legal hire certificate of the sellers

5. Re: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

When you are in possession of the property with title deed over 25 years and link documents there is no necessity for legal heir certificate at this point of time.

6. Re: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

I am currently trying to sell this property and all the builders seems to ask for the legal hire certificate of the set of owners from whom this was bought. I am not sure if they are right in asking. I wanted to know is there any ways to fetch this as i am not aware of the where abouts of the owners now as it has crossed generations.

7. Re: Need Copy of Legal hire certification

You can get by enclosing a copy with a death certificate and seeking for a copy of legal heir certificate under RTI. But remember, that it may bring in more problems at this point of time, if some other names are included in the certificate, and you can not ignore such knowledge when such facts were known to you officially and documented.
    Legal her certificate is not ultimate. Claims from those who later come to know of their rights now may pose new problems as how the purchaser acquired the property is a material fact.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android