Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Information regarding Funds by Associations

  1. Information regarding Funds by Associations


    We raised our representation seeking repairing damaged roads in our colony,constructing Underground drainage and other civic issues.District Collector replied that corporation is running short of funds and suggested that our residents association contribute 40 % and corporation side 60 %

    Further, he added that even you can construct a fencing in the children park in our colony using our colony funds and private manpower.The park area belongs to corporation.He did not give us permission in writing.I told my association people,that it may be illegal if we build compound wall for the park in an area belonging to corporation

    I'd like to file RTI to know whether such provisions exists and the information regarding the same and to safeguard ourselves.

    Anything in writing from govt officials will always prove our stand.

    Please advice

  2. Re: Information regarding Funds by Associations

    Yes. Such rules and regulations are prevailing to promote welfare measures through mutual co-operation. You have to place the funds at the disposal of authorities after giving your consent
    Immediately write to Collector acknowledging for his immediate response, and seek the amount and procedure to be adopted for contributing into such scheme.
    First open an account, pool up and show your earnestness to Hon Collector asking him to proceed stating that you have commenced collecting and contributing through Bank Account No...of ....branch and enclose copy of such passbook.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android