Thread: help me

1. help me

NAMASKARAM TO ALL,
    I AM FROM TAMIL NADU.
    I MY AREA 2 MARRIAGEABLE WITH IN 100 FEET SURROUNDINGS.
    1 IS 400O sq-feet 2 FLOOR MARRIAGE HALL,
    2nd ONE IS 5000 sq-feet 2 FLOOR MARRIAGE HALL,
    THE 2 MARRAGE BELONGS TO SAME FAMILY MEMBERS.
    NO PARKING FACILITIES PROVIDED FOR MARRIAGE HALLS.
    (NOT EVEN SINGLE 2 WHEELER PARKING).
    EVERY VEHICLE IS PARKED BY ROADS.
    IN FUNCTIONS TIME WE CAN'T COME OUT FROM HOUSE.
    WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENT TO COLLECT TO REPORT CORPORATION,AND FILE THE CASE.
    PLESE GUIDE ME BRIFLY...
    ADVANCED THANKS FOR ALL.......

2. Re: help me

Please find out from website of local Municipality or corporation the State Public information officer, the format of application and fees.
    The next step is seeking information; Solicit information as follows:
    Information solicited:
    1)Please provide me the copy of approved blue print and approval terms and conditions for the following marriage halls in Ward No....Road No.............Locality.
    a)
    b)
    2.Please provide specific stipulation in parking and disposal of garbage by the marriage halls, and conditions on noise pollution.

Then every day send photographs of such parked vehicles specifically showing how they obstruct the entrance to other neighbours and obstruct traffic in the road preferably to their e mail . Remember every day to their e mail atleast for seven days.

Then file a complaint to commissioner bringing his attention to last one week e mails and ask them action taken against such obstructions.
    Never do this on your own, always go collectively and mobilize a group , so that no one target you alone and take precautions for your and your family members safety, as those rich and influence persons may target you for harassment.

3. Re: help me

Thanks for your navigation and advise,
    More advises always welcome.
    thanks ones again.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android