Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

1. Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

PIO replied after 30 days in railway department, so i went to go with FA against this and want to information free of charge, so kindly help me to draft the same.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

Do you want the information or wanted govt record free of cost for negligence of one official ?
    It is our Government and we are only paying actual costs. Because one of it's official has made delay, it is not proper to waste time, money for first appeal and entering into correspondence for paying nominal charges as copying, when information is more important.
    Sorry, no such encouragement of encashing the mistakes of others. Be noble and magnanimous with Govt .
    You can prepare the grounds of appeal yourself. as follows:
    Grounds of appeal: PIO has received RTI application on...... Demanded fees on...... after a period of 30 days. As PIO has exceeded 30 days in responding, appellant is eligible for getting information free of cost. Hence appellant prays for information free of cost and PIO may be directed to waive Rs....as he has not responded within 30 days.

3. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

Dear prasad sir,
    Actually the information which i want is likely approx 75 to 80 pages but the PIO was replied late and said that firstly i pay 16000rs for information which held on tentatively 8000pages. When i know that these information held only 80 pages so why i bear his tentatively amount.

Last day in our area a seminar was organiz of all PIO's by state information commission and they gave some tips to pio.the seminar was purely for pio's and organiz via govt.

On of the tip was firstly gave a big amount to information seekrs so that half of rti activist is run away.
    This point was made lead story of News papers .

4. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

I have suggested alternates also. Seek inspection and select only those copies that are relevant. Then you can seek all inspection copies of 8000 disclosed by him, and if he fails to show that 8000 pages, then you can impute motives.

5. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

But in my rti i only demands to provide certified copies not to inspect that, at this situation can i ask him for inspection or file a fresh rti for inspection??

6. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

File both first appeal and fresh RTI.

7. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

Kindly help me regarding fee amount af FA in such case.

8. Re: Kindly help me to draft FA against late reply of PIO.

After 71 posts a well known member is seeking query on fundamentals putting the team to shame.
    The Fundamental in RTI is opening website of Public Authority, to locate PIO, format of application , prescribed mode of remitting RTI fee, and FAA particulars. (I am sure that you are not asking to share the amount PIO demanded Rs.16,000/- from members )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android