Topic Identifier

Thread: now I am 3rd year student...can I get first year subsidary exams answersheet

1. now I am 3rd year student...can I get first year subsidary exams answersheet

it is very urgent for my mentall satisfaction

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: now I am 3rd year student...can I get first year subsidary exams answersheet

If you want mental satisfaction, apply for such copy as expeditiously as possible for those answer sheets subject wise stating the dates of examinations and your Regd.No. with center or college.
    If they have preserved the records you may get it. If they are already destroyed, they will be denied. They have a laid down norm for preservation of a record and applicant can not demand information after the date of such laid down norm retention period.

3. Re: now I am 3rd year student...can I get first year subsidary exams answersheet

If the records are retained by the institution then you may get the information.

Please refer to the blog on the following link:

How to get a copy of evaluated answer sheets under RTI?
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android