Thread: Introduction of me with hope to run a successful business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Introduction of me with hope to run a successful business.

Hello to everyone on this forum,

This Is Anand
    I'm A Next Generation Business Person With An Old Generation Mentality.

In Simple Words: I'm Very Friendly And Nice To Everyone And I Like To Do All Sorts Of Work, As Well As I Have Got Many Hobbies And Interests Other Then Just Work.

Currently I'm trying my best to have a successful business but in every path and way I get difficulties in India specially from government services and I am joining this forum with hope to share and ask questions and also discuss about our emerging country which has lot of setbacks still to many and people just hope always that their problems will be over.

So this is me who owns a company which also helps people with its social and welfare section but also will introduce online shopping of unique products online (if no more problems come in my way then they are now)

Best Regards,
    Anand N.
    Owner And CEO.

› Find content similar to: Introduction of me with hope to run a successful business.

Last edited by Shrawan; 02-11-07 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Web link deleted

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Introduction of me with hope to run a successful business.

Welcome Anand. Have a great time with us.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

welcome online to RTI India. Kindly do not post any web link un-related to RTI

Thank You!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for letting me know about this and I really didn't know about it really.

I will remove the link from my other post which I made just now for help which you can see here: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1864-m....html#post6650

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android