Topic Identifier

Thread: Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

1. Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

Need to know the regulation

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

Either you can seek same information from society, approved civil engineer/architect or from Citizen's counter in your Corporation/Municipality.
    This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act and can not provide replies to miscellaneous queries of members.

3. Re: Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

Whether citizens counter in corporation/municipality will guide me in this ?
    Managing committee of my society is threatening to impose fine of rs 1000 per month if depth of grill is not reduced from 18 inch to 12 inch

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

4. Re: Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

I understand Mumbai municipal corporation do not allow box grills then how society can allow same and ask anybody to reduce it even if it is more than just 2 inch

5. Re: Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

You may file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the Municipality, as follows:

To,
    The Assistant Engineer,
    The Public Information Officer,
    Building Proposal Department,
    XX Ward (replace XX with the Ward applicable to your locality),
    Address of XX Ward.

Description of Information Required:

Please provide with a photocopy of the following information:

1. Please provide a certified photocopy of Rules, Regulations, Circular, Policy, Guidelines, Government Resolution (GR), Provision in an Act or any other such provisions in a law for the time being in force, wherein has been noted the criteria & procedure for sizes governing the installation of box grills in a window by a residential flat owner.

Please refer to the following links for drafting your RTI application:

Maharashtra RTI application forms

Addresses of Municipal Wards of Mumbai
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

6. Re: Regulations on size width, depth of Window box grills in co op housing society

Ok sir thanks a lot

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android