Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: RTI regarding land

  1. RTI regarding land

    I did an RTI regarding a land which belongs to somebody and the person has slips of paid chalans too. The rti was whether is it land area , if yes give the rakba and disha . The forest department has replied it is forest area.
    Since the land chalan is there it is contradictory.
    How can I proceed further?

    Pl. guide.

    With thanx

  2. Re: RTI regarding land

    Make a complaint to the Collector on the basis of the forest dept., letter and ask him to probe into the revenue dept., handling of the issue as their land, when that land belongs to forest dept.,
    RTI has shown you the way. Remedy is somewhere else.

  3. Re: RTI regarding land

    Thanx so much Sir


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android