Topic Identifier

Thread: How to get society BMC plan

1. How to get society BMC plan

My society doesnt have the BMC approved plan. How do I get it

Sent from my vivo 1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: How to get society BMC plan

You can directly apply for such Blue print or copy from State Public Information Officer, BMC. Search website of BMC to locate their Public Information officer, format of application and mode of remitting Rs.10/- fee. PIO will inform you the calculation of copying fees and you have to pay the demanded amount for such copying fees. (Any Public document can be accessed by any citizen under RTI)
    Information Solicited:
    1)Please provide me copies of
    a)Blue print ,
    b) approval terms and conditions
    c)Occupancy certificate

for the property situated in..........ward..............with ..............Assessment No...........at...........................

3. Re: How to get society BMC plan

Please read the blog on the following link:

How to file a RTI application for Municipal Plans in Maharashtra?
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

4. Re: How to get society BMC plan

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Ahya View Post
    Please read the blog on the following link:

How to file a RTI application for Municipal Plans in Maharashtra?
    How much time it takes to get such information

Sent from my vivo 1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

5. Re: How to get society BMC plan

The period that was mandated as stipulations in RTI Act is as expeditiously as possible but within 30 days from date of receipt of such application. Members of the forum can not offer a guarantee and guess the time limit.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android