Topic Identifier

Thread: How to sent payment for copys to PIO

Name:
    jitesh
    Follows
    Following

How to sent payment for copys to PIO

I have received reply from PIO Gujarat Housing board ahmedabad to pay ₹04.00 to get copies.
    Mode of payment is DD / Bank slip.( Not include)
    Can I sent this payment by Indian postal order

Sent from my LS-5505 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: How to sent payment for copys to PIO

Indian Postal Order is a valid mode of Payment for all RTI fees in entire country.

Name:
    jitesh
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Indian Postal Order is a valid mode of Payment for all RTI fees in entire country.
    Thank you very much

Sent from my LS-5505 using RTI INDIA mobile app

As per Rule 3(2) of the Gujarat RTI Rules, following are the various mode of payment for RTI Fees:

The fees as provided in rule 5(a) shall be paid in cash wherever facility for cash receipt is available or by demand draft or by pay order or in the form of Non-Judicial stamp or Non Judicial Stamp Paper or stamping through franking or Electronic stamping or Court fee stamp or Judicial stamp paper or Indian postal order or revenue stamp or by Challan credited in the Government Treasury through authorized banks in the budget head 0070-other administrative
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android