Topic Identifier

Thread: Respondents are Judging my complaint .

Follows
    Following

Respondents are Judging my complaint .

A non acadamission having no research or academic experience, with nil contribution in any academic field, not a single paper published was shifted clandestinely as Chairman to one of the prestigious research centers of kashmir university ignoring vast faculty in the university and subject experts of national repute outside it.I submitted a confidential represantation to the Hon,ble Governor ( Chancellor) seeking impartial probe in September 2017.Instead of getting any responce from the Hon,ble Chancellor's office or from any impartial investigating agency I received a letter mailed on 12/10/2017 having despatch no.of about three weeks earlier, asking me to substantiate my allegations.
    I once again brought the matter to the notice of Hon'ble Chancellor with the submission that I can't appear before that bureaucracy against which I have lodged the complaint and once again prayed for secrecy having apprehensions of any damage to me.
    Today I received one more mail from the same university with reference to their previous letter giving me the time up to 10/1/18 to appear and substantiate my allegations.
    In the meantime, when I did not get any responce from the Honb'le governor's office,I filed an RTI before PIO of the university seeking information about the eligibility of the incharge chairman and the critaria followed. I was denied the information referring to ruling of Hon'ble apex court of CBSE/ Aditya Roy case.After seeking advice from this RTI community I filed appeal before First Appellate authority with the argument that my submission neither comes under " fiduciary relationship " nor overrides any rule.
    I suppose that today's mail from the university is an attempt to hide the facts by the university authorities and to make the case legally complicated and to divert the attention of the Hon'ble Chancellor from the basic issue.
    I may please be guided wheter I should appear before the respondents of the case or I should one again bring the matter to the Hon'ble chancellor ( Governor ).
    I have got depressed as the case does not move forward with a probe even after the disclosure of my secrecy.
    Now I am making the whole matter public through this forum to avoid any damage.
    I request the esteemed community to suggest what should be my next step.
    Nazir Azad

Sent from my SM-G570F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: Respondents are Judging my complaint .

The first quality for RTI activist is perseverance, and focus. If you want immediate relief approach HC for mandatory directions through writ...not RTI. If you are called for for FAA Hearing and convince the FAA that CBSE Vs Adityanath is not applicable for all cases, and specific for the facts of the case, and appointing a candidate without any deserving research experience as Head for Research is against larger public interest and many more qualified and deserving not getting such chance is also in larger public interest.
    However, prepare for second appeal to CIC and focus on writ if you want immediate remedy.

Follows
    Following

Esteemed sir,
    I have neither been called by the university in connection with my first appeal for seeking information nor do I talk about that.That is a different case and I would seek guidence separately.
    In addition to filing RTI application I had approached Hon'ble Governor of the state who happens to be the Chancellor of the university requesting him for an impartial probe as to how a person from administration , having no academic contribution and credentials has been shifted as HOD ignring the faculty and subject experts .I had prayed for secrecy of my name in my representation to Hon'ble Governor but instead of any imparcial probe the Hon'ble Governor's office forwarded my reprerestation to the same university authorities against whom I had filed complaint before the Honble Governor.

Follows
    Following

The university authorities summoned me to substantiate my allegations.I once again approached the Honble Governor with the request that instead of forwarding my complaint to the culprits for probe there should have been an unbiased and impartial probing agency.I also submitted my apprehensions of any eventuality as a result of disclosure of my name. Now once again I have been summoned by the same university authorities against whom I seek a probe.During this long period of about six months I have not been informed about the status of my application by the Honble Governor's office despite my repeated phone calls.
    Kindly suggest if I should appear before the probing agency which consists of the officers who have made the induction of a non eligible person to Head the research centre possible and who , now, want to hide the facts by making the issue legally comlex or I should do something else.
    Thanks

Doctor,
    Can you just post what you find the issue of RTI in your posts ?
    Members of the forum can only guide on Related matters.
    Your grievance is that Hon.Governor out to have sent your complaint copy, without treating you as a Whistle blower and without even severing the name portion in your complaint.
    Now that he has already sent, endangering your career, what can be right now as remedy for the damage already occurred ?
    You are in the field, academician and what sort of guidance you expect from this forum is not clear, as you are writing only facts without specifically seeking specific guidance.

Follows
    Following

Sir
    I simply seek your guidance whether I should appear before the university authorities to prove my complaint or not and what should be my next step.

Regards

The first sentence of my reply was as follows:

The first quality for RTI activist is perseverance, and focus

You have made a complaint, and it is your duty to explain your point of view with courage and conviction that you are not one that files frivolous complaints and you have been representing that enlightened citizen that can fight for the rights of deserving and qualified.

It all depends on your attitude, as to whether you wish to attend or not.

Making submissions in writing and personally attending the case strengthens your case, and once you make your submissions, it is very difficult for them to deliver a speaking comment / order, if your complaint is reasonable.
    If there is time, collect the data of this university's past appointments and other University's in same state's approach by seeking the norms framed by them towards such appointment. Once there is past data, practices, and if they do not consider your submissions, all this goes against them in future if you prefer to file writ and getting stay order against such appointment.

May be, I am not understanding the position and not properly replying, and not practical in my approach to your issue, wait for some one to respond and ignore my reply, if you are not convinced.

Follows
    Following

Sir
    The support provided by this community has encouraged me to plead the case at any forum .
    I want just one clarification that should I plead my case beofore those people who have managed the induction of a non eligible person.
    To plead before these culprits will not change the situation and I am afraid that it may weaken my position legally as I know the group of culprits wants to make the issue legally complicated.
    The guidance of my learned friends is needed .
    Regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android