Thread: sebi or nse

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

sebi or nse

i want to ask a question on the rules regarding F&O entry of some stocks..i see that some stcoks are being made into F&o criteia where as some are not ..say as in case of indiabulls financial..and indiainfoline..the former having a market cap of more than 12000 crores where as the later is half the size ,the former trades with more volumes intraday too..but is see indiainfoline into the F&o list of the exchange..
    also i see that stcoks such as lakshmi machine works with voulmes of less than 10-15k per day have made it into F&)..
    i simply cant understand this action of inclusion into this Futures and Options list ..
    1.Could anyone plz help me out to whom i can ask the question..i think it is SEBI..
    2.Could anyone plz tell if i can send the query through post ..since i reside in delhi and the sebi website says thet its rti officer is located in mumbai..
    thx in advance..

› Find content similar to: sebi or nse

C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    43 Post(s)
    13 Thread(s)
    164 Post(s)

Re: sebi or nse

Yes, SEBI would be the right PA to ask the policy/conditions under which different stocks are allowed for trading under F & O segment.
    You can apply by post (better by Registered Post AD) but first try to find out by email from the SEBI PIO, as to in whose favour should you send the Rs 10.00 application fee Bankers Cheque.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android