Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lawyers of rti

Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)
    2 Post(s)

Re: lawyers of rti

Mr. Satish Gupta,
    I only suggested not to enrol lawyer. I suggested to enrol social worker you may give name as attorney. The meaning of attorney is representative. Actually in so many places I think Govt is not interested to involve the advocates or lawyer. The views expressed by Siddhartha may be doboutfull to me as he is mentioning a decision in which mr. Prashant Bhusan advocate is shown as representative of Mrs Aruna Roy. Any person who is having advocate may not be denied to represent the case. Like in DCF and Family Courts there is no need to represented by advocates but advocates are representing the cases in DCF. In family courts advocates are strictly not allowed. Actually in my views the CIC is not having the interest to involve the advocates in his working but as a man he may represent the case as he may be a social worker also.

› Find content similar to: lawyers of rti

5 Post(s)
    3 Thread(s)
    1 Post(s)

Re: lawyers of rti

The views expressed by Siddhartha may be doboutfull to me
    Hello Mr. Gupta,
    I only objected to the sweeping remark by you.
    'In CIC lawyers is not allowed to represent the appeal/complaints'

And the link was for illustrative purpose only. The matter has been amply clarified to you by Mr. Ganpat & Mr. Satish Gupta in their postings.

Engaging a Lawyer/Attorney is right no Judicial or Quasi-judicial body can take away from us.

Last edited by sidmis; 05-11-07 at 08:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12