Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I directly approach the CIC for relief?

1. Re: Can I directly approach the CIC for relief?

It is advisable to approach First Appellate Authority and then appeal/complain to CIC. If FAA is bypassed, CIC normally orders appellant to first approach FAA. Avoid going to CIC/SICs except as a last resort only, as U may not get justice or get it delayed by 10-12 months. Performance of CIC and most of SICs is much less than desirable. They are killing RTI spirit. People will be forced to "manage" to get the info as they were doing in pre-RTI times. U may visit my blogs on complaint and also how to file complaint/second appeal with CIC

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    virendra shreeprakash gupta

Re: Can I directly approach the CIC for relief?

i want to know that if second appeal (state) will also not able to provide the information than what is the next step.

Name:
    virendra shreeprakash gupta

Re: Can I directly approach the CIC for relief?

can i apply to cic delhi if first appeal will not provide an information or we should go to the second appeal only if first appeal will not provide me an information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android