Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annual Confidential Report

Re: Annual Confidential Report

dear all .

plz see my thread "ACR must be shown to employee;supreme court "

ACR of concerned employee must be shown to him.

LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Name:
    NK Agarwal
    Blog Entries

Dear Mr. Victor,
    your case pertains to Centarl Govt. deptt. or a State Govt. Deptt.?
    thnks

Name:
    NK Agarwal
    Blog Entries

Dear Adil85,
    would it be convenient for you to upload the decision of Punjab Information Commision's verdict in Faquir Chand Sharma case in November.
    thnks

kindly see my thread . ACR must be shown to concerned employee : supreme court . i have uploaded the judgment
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Dear Sir,
    In Institutions, instead of ACR's FAR's are maintained. (FAR i.e., Faculty Appraisal form). Are the FAR's accessible through RTI Act, 2005

6. Please mail this Judgment copy to my mail id - (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Regards
    cshekar
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 24-01-10 at 10:07 AM.

7. Re: Annual Confidential Report

Dear CShekar

Please read this (full) thread: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/118-di...ecret-act.html

regards

RTI on ACR

I have two doubts primarily:
    1.Is it not a fact that With the introduction of RTI act 2005, the official secret act has become redundant and therefore summerily defunct. if not, do they not contradict each other. Is there any circular to clarify this issue?.
    2. Several reports including that from Supreme court verdict on Dev Dutt vs. Supreme Court of India suggests that ACR should be disclosed to the Govt. Servants whereas there are equal no. of cases where the Information commission has turned down the appeal for disclosure quoting Official secrets act. Therefore is it left to the discretion of the PIO to disclose the ACR or is there a Govt Order to make it mandatory for the PIO to disclose the ACR as long as the applicant asks for his own ACR?

MKSAHA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android