Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to apply for second Appeal under RTI, is there an format?

1. yes, CIC wants it in 5 copies. Kindly find the circular of the CIC attached here.

Attached Files Attached Files

2. Why does CIC want 5 copies of 2nd appeal to be submitted. Has any NGO or volunteer cared to find out. The 2nd appeal is generally heard by a single judge. Hence, one copy for the judge and one copy for the Respondant should normally be required. If anybody can enlighten me on this, I shall be grateful. Thanks. mksingha

3. The CIC circular has the answer to this too. Kindly check up that, it talk's about resource crunch.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Friends, just be careful whether it is CIC or SIC's.
    Each one of them wants something different !
    For example, here in AP, the APIC has rejected tons of 2nd appeals,
    just because the appellant did not provide a xerox of the D/D or Bankers Cheque paid at the time of the first application ! Appeals have also been rejected (I could count 12 out of the first 15 I saw) because the appellants did not self attest the documents.
    If you want to be absolutely sure, please visit the SIC or call them to get all details before filing the 2nd appeal in order to avoid disappointment.
    Sadly, in this digital age, one has to take a walk sometimes.
    APIC website can be visited at: _:: Welcome to SCIC ::_

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: How to apply for second Appeal under RTI, is there an format?

The Central Information commission has recently issued "The Central Information Commission (Management) Regulations, 2007"

These regulations are very useful for those appelants going for 2nd Appeal before the Central Information Commission. Before even starting to draft your appeal, please go thorugh the regulations carefully so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.

The complete regulations can be viewed at:

https://www.cic.gov.in/CIC%20Regulations,%202007.pdf

6. Re: How to apply for second Appeal under RTI, is there an format?

CIC is arrangin audio conference and you can register your phone number for participating in the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by sadgamaya View Post
    CIC is arrangin audio conference and you can register your phone number for participating in the hearing.
    I would like to attend it. My phone no is XXXXXXXXXXXX. mksinghal
    Last edited by karira; 03-12-09 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Deleting Mobile number

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mksinghal View Post
    I would like to attend it. My phone no is XXXXXXXXXXXX. mksinghal
    This is only a thread informing members/guests that the audio conferencing facility is available.

This portal does not facilitate any audio conferencing.

Once you receive the "Notice of Hearing", then you have to call the concerned Asst. Registrar and request him to allow you to participate through audio conferencing.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android