Name:
    shailendra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to apply for second Appeal under RTI, is there an format?

Dear All,
    I have applied under RTI on 24 september 09 & first apeal on 30 October 09. No reply received yet. Now what should I do? Let me know the procedure for second apeal. please guide me.

› Find content similar to: How to apply for second Appeal under RTI, is there an format?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shailubaba_75 View Post
    Dear All,
    I have applied under RTI on 24 september 09 & first apeal on 30 October 09. No reply received yet. Now what should I do? Let me know the procedure for second apeal. please guide me.
    You have to file a Second Appeal with SIC or CIC (depending on whether your RTI application was filed with a department under State Government or Central Government).

Depending on which Government, you have to follow the RTI Rules and The Appeal procedure as prescribed. These are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide

The Second Appeal has to be filed within 90 days of receiving the FAA's order or the date on which it was supposed to be received (in case you have still not received it).
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

In gujarat state there are 3 SIC, and a CIC. (STATE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER and CHIEF INFORMATION COMMISSIONER)

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)

Manoj Sir,
    I could not understand the relevance and purpose of your reply in this thread after five years.
    As SIC is meant for referring State Information Commission and CIC is used only for Referring Central Information Commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234