Thread: Network required

Network required

I am asking this question again to the members, why cant we have a network helping each other in filing applications.meaning i have a serious corruption going in my area in a PWD or a police department .It is a threat to me ,if he applies against these corrupted officers as i am reachable and they easily manupulate, but if i being in chennai applies against a corruption happening in Delhi, then its definetely a better reasonable risk.So this will help us challenge core corruption right from politicians to the top level officers.Is there anybody who can join with us and ready to help each other

› Find content similar to: Network required

Hope India Foundation
    Chennai

Transforming India through Transforming Individuals

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Network required

Its a great idea. I would suggest to use PM to start it as a pilot project, once sufficient confidence is developed, we can go ahead with others too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hopeindiafoundation View Post
    I am asking this question again to the members, why cant we have a network helping each other in filing applications.meaning i have a serious corruption going in my area in a PWD or a police department
    Its a month since you posted this thread. Can we have an update please?

Manoj

Thumbs up Re: Network required

All,

I lost track of this thread.Please advise what is PM,do you mean personal mail.

if so , my id is [#############live email link deleted############] ,you can mail your id to me if you are interested in this network.Together we will address the social evils and corruption using RTI.
    Last edited by Shrawan; 19-12-07 at 09:07 AM. Reason: live email link deleted

Hope India Foundation
    Chennai

Transforming India through Transforming Individuals

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

PM is Private Messages which you can use to communicate amongst members of RTI India. You can go to your PM via 'userCP' or directly from here: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/private-messages/