Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has to Sign the reply of Appeal

1. Friends,

There is definitely a bit of confusion for nile in respect of the simple question he has asked, with so many interpretations going around.

Brijesh, it is agreed that AA has to decide the appeal. When he is deciding an appeal, it becomes obvious that he has to sign that decision and not the PIO himself, who is one of the parties to the dispute.

Considering the reply of PIO as "unsatisfactory", nile has filed an appeal before the AA. Now the question here to be decided by the AA is whether the reply of PIO is satisfactory enough.

Now nile has to find out if the AA has passed any order on his appeal and if so, whether the said AA has permitted the PIO himself to communicate that order to nile.

I hope I am not adding further to the confusion of nile.

Regards,
    Ganpat

2. Dear Ganpat,
    Here the qustion is who has sign Reply not decision !

Nile Practical step for you is to proceed with your case, place your submissions before AA on the baisis of reply by PIO.

3. Now it is for Nile to clarify, whether he received a reply regarding his appeal or a decision on his appeal. Until then we will keep wrangling over the words and phrases.

4. I agree with you

5. The reply has to be signed by the AA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android