Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Transfer of Two wheeler in Pune

  1. Transfer of Two wheeler in Pune


    I have tw wheelrs and i have taken NOC of both.I had relocated from delhi to PUNE.Now is it mandatory to do registration in PUNE, as this cost very huge amount.Cant we ride the two wheeler in Pune if we dont want to chage registration.How many days we can ride the vehicle in PUNE.What are the documents required to do so.Can i get any offical documents copy which justify that you can ride the two wheler from one state to other for so many period because when ever traffic police cathes us we can atleast show him this document and can justify that we can ride the vehicle for this much period without doing regstration in pune.Do help me.


  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Transfer of Two wheeler in Pune


    This is not the right forum for this type of information.
    Please post such queries in the "Ask for Social Help" section.

    The following information from:

    Buying Proceedure - RTO Registration

    If the car is to be used in another state for a period exceeding one year, a new registration number must be obtained.

    When the owner transfers the car to another state, the following documents are to be submitted:
    1. Form 27 - Application for assignment of new registration mark on removal of a Motor Vehicle to another state.
    2. Form 28
    3. Form 'FT'
    4. Address proof
    5. Valid insurance
    6. Pencil imprint of chassis no.
    Please also browse through: - browse *Dr. Pasricha's Answers

  3. #3

    Re: Transfer of Two wheeler in Pune

    RTO Dehradun has demanded NCR for transferring vehicle. All other requirements were fulfilled. Please give me information about that how can I get NCR of vehicle

  4. Re: Transfer of Two wheeler in Pune

    Please go through the reply of karira @ post # 2. If you need additional info on such non-RTI issues, please take it up at our sister-site,
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

  5. #5

    transffer related from one state 2 other

    Dear sir
    may i know when i want 2 bring a vehicle 2 wheeler from Bhubaneswar(orissa) 2 Raipur (chhatisgarh ) What thing should i be clear about .
    Do I neeed a NOC from Bhubaneswar ?


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android