Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PF Claims

  1. PF Claims


    I had been working with an IT firm in Bangalore from September 2005 to March 2007. When I quit the Organization I opted to withdraw the PF amount. As I understand if my Contribution is "X", the employer also has to make the same contribution. So as per me while withdrawing I have to get "X+X" Amount. Now the query is I havent got "X+X" amount. It is less than that. What do you suggest me to do. Ask the PF dept to give the details or ask the employeer to do it.


  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: PF Claims


    Depends on whether your employer was depositing with the PF authorities.

    Get the details of the "employers contribution" during the period of service from your ex employer.
    If they are a IT firm, I am sure it is just a matter of printing it out.

    Once you have that and the "contribution policy" of your ex employer (can be had from the offer/appointment letter you got at the time of employment indicating CTC), recheck the figures and then proceed further using RTI.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android