Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Anonymous complain?

Mahender Singh, Please see the earlier discussions in this thread.

› Find content similar to: Anonymous complain?

Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Pradip D Poonekar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anonymous complaints (AC) CAN NOT be thrown into the waste apper basket but can be a tool for an enquiry depending on the office it is directed too. But the person sending the reply can not / should not expect a reply.

Sure way to see that an AC gets inot an inquiry is to ensure it gets wide publicity - newspaper, media, hand-outs, sending copy to senior officers / offices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the complaint on which the memberes have given their repllies is in the context of rti act and not a general complaint given to administrative authorities.

Name:
    rajesh anshu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, i have a query about the procedures to be followed on receipt of anonymous complaints as per government of india orders on the subject. i have been a victim of an anonymous complaint by an unknown person. On receipt of the complaint the authorities decided to investigate the matter. Although the complaint was against me and my superior, for some reason, the allegations against the superior were investigated by a person subservient to him. Allegations made against me remained unsubstantiated but procedural lapses were quoted and action was recommended against me and taken by my superiors.i was also harmed in my annual report by the same superior whose name had also appeared in the anonymous complaint but no action or investigation was initiated against him.My career has been adversely affected on the basis of an anonymous complaint. Please Advise remedy.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Rajeh

Why don't u file RTI application for the certified copies of investigation report and copy of rules/guidelines followed while investigating such complaints. After getting information matter can be escalated at higher level.

Also see: CVC

regards

Name:
    vijendra singh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Skohar ! you pl file the RTI in my name & address. I will not object.
    address-XXXXXXXX Meerut-250004
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 15-01-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: address deleted

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Mr. Singh

Kindly see the dates of last post by Shri Skohar

regards

Name:
    s.s.mahendrakumar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pradip D Poonekar View Post
    Anonymous complaints (AC) CAN NOT be thrown into the waste apper basket but can be a tool for an enquiry depending on the office it is directed too. But the person sending the reply can not / should not expect a reply.

Sure way to see that an AC gets inot an inquiry is to ensure it gets wide publicity - newspaper, media, hand-outs, sending copy to senior officers / offices.
    good post.

eventhough an anonymous citizen cannot file an rti, if he sent complaints to authorities under copies to media,news paper etc ,it may evoke good response depending upon the topic/information.

i do believe there are "very critical information" and its seeker is not safe always under the present indian scenario and as such may have to seek the "anonymous" route.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast