Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anonymous complain?

Name:
    Mahender Singh Anand
    Blog Entries

Re: Anonymous complain?

Regarding anonymous complaints,not covered under RTI can be claimed under Social groups registered under society act.Some activits can form such RTI groups to claim informations
    Thanks.

2. Re: Anonymous complain?

Though the vigilance directive is not to act on anonymous complaints, it is always a basis for conducting preventive checks and action. The instructions are just to discourage anonymous complaints with the sole intention to harass officials. Whenever, prima facie substances are found, the department definitely act on it and bring the culprit on book.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    Sivagurunathan
    Blog Entries

Please use the RTI Act purposefully and positively. Don't divert the issue. Use your name or your friend name. Getting of information is more important

4. Re: Anonymous complain?

Quote Originally Posted by jeevan View Post
    Hello,
    yet another query.
    Can I make an anonymous complaint? Will my application be entertained?
    Hi,
    Yes, now you can make an anonymous complaint using Live external link deleted. Using the service available on this website you can file an anonymous RTI Application. After registering on this website by any username, you can post a query. This website has been launched by a group of brave and highly talented individuals from across the globe.They help us solve our problems and file our RTI Applications in their own names.My RTI Application was filed by them in just two days after I posted it on the site.Give this service a try.GOOD LUCK!!!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paramd View Post
    Hi,
    Yes, now you can make an anonymous complaint using Live external link deleted. Using the service available on this website you can file an anonymous RTI Application. After registering on this website by any username, you can post a query. This website has been launched by a group of brave and highly talented individuals from across the globe.They help us solve our problems and file our RTI Applications in their own names.My RTI Application was filed by them in just two days after I posted it on the site.Give this service a try.GOOD LUCK!!!
    In you excitement to promote a website, you did not read the post carefully.
    The poster is asking about "anonymous complaints" and not about "anonymous RTI applications".

The live external link has been deleted since it has already been posted in two other posts on the forum.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: Anonymous complain?

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    In you excitement to promote a website, you did not read the post carefully.
    The poster is asking about "anonymous complaints" and not about "anonymous RTI applications".

The live external link has been deleted since it has already been posted in two other posts on the forum.
    Hi,
    First of all, I am not interested in promoting this site.The website (www[dot]getup4change[dot]org/rti) does not solve only RTIs. It is a completely professional site that solves problems on all complaints posted on the site.There is a separate section maintained for RTI Applications and a separate section for other types of complaints.All these complaints are dealt with anonymously.I posted the link of the website as I felt that they are doing a good job and the website is effective.You on the other hand are not being cooperative in the matter.You are the people who should start such ventures to change India.If someone is trying to bring about a change then we must support them in their endeavors.I have observed that you have done similarly with other people who promote such endeavors when you should have promoted such endeavors yourselves.The entire country depends on you.Please support the right people.

7. Re: Anonymous complain?

paramd, I would rather appreciate much if you had gone through the Forum Rules of this portal first. Even now it is not too late.

Your view that we are not being cooperative in the matter is unwarranted. We have been functioning here within the frame work of our Forum Rules for the last five years and we have no intention of stepping beyond our self-imposed boundaries, even if some may consider them as narrow. We believe in Teaching a man to fish so that he can get a livelihood as against giving him fish to feed for a day. That is precisely what we strive to achieve through this discussion forum.

As regards promotion/support to novel endeavours, I would just like to inform you that in 1980, notable personalities like Justice Tarkunde, Arun Shourie, Nani Palkhiwala, Ram Jethmalani, Cho Ramaswamy, Girish Karnad and a few others joined to promote an organisation for a very noble cause and to bring about a change. Now none of the living legends among them have anything to do with their creation, which is often in the news presently for all the wrong reasons.

I am afraid, the observations of Karira to your earlier posts are very true. There was absolutely no need for you to have repeated the name of the site in a different format and to write about it at length, especially in an unconnected thread. If somebody else is doing a good job professionally, so be it and we wish them good luck. Beyond that, we refrain from saying anything.

Besides, the Forum Rules do not permit discussions on staff decision or comparison with other sites. Hence, this thread stands closed.

Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123