Thread: Concern against private airlines (go-Air)

1. Concern against private airlines (go-Air)

Hi All,

I was supposed to fly from Mumbai to Delhi via Ahmedabad on 23rd Nov. I purchased the ticket from the net and my e-ticket says - From Shivaji International Airport. I reached the International Airport and then i was told that i had to go to the Domestic Airport.

It was a mess and i could get the flight just because it was delayed. I need to sue the private airlines for the mental trauma and monetary reimbursement. My auto-wala took Rs400 instead of Rs80 since he had to rush me from one airport to another (while we were rushing i was not aware that the flight was delayed already).

Kindly let me know how can i achieve my purpose. I have all the documents including the e-ticket.

Thanks
    Swapna

2. Re: Concern against private airlines (go-Air)

This matter comes under deficiency of service/consumer disputes and not under RTI. Please take it up in our sister portal Big Helpers.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.