Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

1. Re: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

Respected members, visitors and country men,

The efforts made by Sri Karira sir in spreading RTI Act is very very very appreciable and not less than a social service during movments of Indipendence.

Many of us have not seen the Indipendent movements, not seen the war that took place for making INDIA Indipendent, but we can visualise by your hearts if you are so intrested.

The movement that is taking place on this forum using RTI Act 2005 to make INDIA A CORRUPT FREE COUNTRY is just comparable and not less than with the FREEDOM MOVEMENTS which are the movements before indipendence(1947/48) which lead to Indipendent India.

The efforts of Shri Kushal sir and his team in maintaining this site and the GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THIS SITE BY SHRI KARIRA SIR IS A GREAT JOB AND THEIR VISION IS TO MAKE INDIA A CORRUPT FREE COUNTRY SO THAT ALL THE RESOURCES OF THE COUNTRY CAN BE UTILIZED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTRY.

I HATS OFF SHRI KARIRA SIR'S EFFORTS AND DOING SOCIAL SERVICE IN THIS WAY. IT IS A GREAT APPRECIABLE JOB.

FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART I THANK YOU KARIRA SIR,

I ALSO THANK FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART TO KUSHAL SIR AND HIS ENTIRE TEAM OF RTI INDIA

I wish and pray God that Shri Karira sir and all such people live many many many years...Tum Ziyo hazoro Saal.......

Last edited by wagh7; 09-06-08 at 01:37 PM.

2. Re: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

May the almighty god gives his blessings to you for spreading RTI among common people like us.congratution sir.

Re: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

Fantastic !! Warm Greetings on scoring 10 quick fire centuries .
    Sir , you are unstoppable and we wish you good health to score more sparkling centuries for the benefit of we Indians all over the globe.

Ravi

Dear karira-
    kudos for the service rendering

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Many thanks to everyone for the kind and encouraging words.
    They will motivate me further in my efforts.
    Thank You all for the support and understanding during the last one year !

It is a marvelous job that u r doing. More than the numbers the quality of your inputs are invaluable indeed. Please keep it up!

Name:
    rajendra bakre
    Blog Entries

Karira,

What can I say when everything has been said by other members so eloquently.

I would say "Karia has become synonym for RTI"

May God help you help us !

8. Re: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

Heartily congratulations to the "GUIDING STAR" of this great forum
    IF THERE IS NO HOPE WE WILL INVENT IT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android