Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

dear karira, heartiest congratulations on reaching this significant milestone; on more than one occasion, i have learnt lessons and drawn inspiration from your posts.

› Find content similar to: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: karira congratulations on reaching the milestone

Many thanks everyone for the encouragement and kind words.

On 21st March 2007, I came out of Government Office very disheartened and totally depressed (I had been virtually thrown out from a Senior Officers room), when a physically challenged parking attendant admonished me by saying "Aap to chor nahin hain, aap ko to dimaag hai. Aap usey istimal karo" and later the same evening i read about something called the RTI Act for the first time and read the Act for the first time.
    (You can read more about it here: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/690-ca....html#post3497).

I hope that all your wishes give me strength to help and guide others to use RTI correctly and effectively.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android