Your intention is to get your wives Employment details. I assume you know where your wife works. If not you can take help of a spy but that information alone is not sufficient. In your ongoing maintenance case request for witness summons from court with request to her employer to provide her joining date, salary details since then and other employment records.

› Find content similar to: RTI for getting PPF details of wife