Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RTI for getting PPF details of wife

Re: RTI for getting PPF details of wife

Your intention is to get your wives Employment details. I assume you know where your wife works. If not you can take help of a spy but that information alone is not sufficient. In your ongoing maintenance case request for witness summons from court with request to her employer to provide her joining date, salary details since then and other employment records.

2. Re: RTI for getting PPF details of wife

Can someone please tell me to whom I need to send RTI to know the ITR details of wife. I know the PAN number. I am in Chennai.

3. Re: RTI for getting PPF details of wife

"Can someone please tell me to whom I need to send RTI to know the ITR details of wife. I know the PAN number. I am in Chennai."

You have to collect the ITR details from her. You can never get such details from ITO, as such details are treated as personal information of a third party.. under RTI.
    As per Delhi HC judgment, you have to file petition before the Court, and pray for their orders for production of such returns by ITO.
    This is the present position, after Delhi HC over ruled CIC decision.
    Last edited by G.L.N. Prasad; 11-05-17 at 11:58 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android