Topic Identifier

Thread: list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

1. list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

All,

Is there a place where i can find the list of post offices designated as APIOs and accepting RTI applications in Chennai and Bangalore.

Hope India Foundation
    Chennai

Transforming India through Transforming Individuals

2. Re: list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

Please go through the following thread and the links provided therein.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1653-t....html#post6029
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

Where i can send my rti form

Re: list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

Quote Originally Posted by hopeindiafoundation View Post
    All,

Is there a place where i can find the list of post offices designated as APIOs and accepting RTI applications in Chennai and Bangalore.

You can find the list of post offices designated as APIOs and accepting RTI applications: India Post | RTI | Central Assistant Public Information Officers (CAPIOs)

5. Re: list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

This is a statewise, list of post offices accepting applications. Post Offices are arranged in alphabetical order. It would be easy to search a post office nearest to you.

6. Re: list of Post offices accepting RTI applications

Normally all HPO of Dist. Head Quarters are authorised to accept RTI applications and appeals. These post offices have been provided software for handling such applications and appeals.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android