Topic Identifier

Poll: How would you call an RTI Activist?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: How do you name an RTI Activist?

Re: How do you name an RTI Activist?

Thank you Mr.Rudrappa for your good suggestion.

Last edited by karira; 02-11-10 at 09:33 AM. Reason: correction

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Gautam Bhatta,

In case you did not notice, please be reminded that this thread is titled:

How do you call an RTI Activist ?

The post you made on 01 November at 03:30 PM (post # 81) is not even remotely connected to the title of the thread.

It has been edited - except for the first sentence.

When posting in a thread, please stick to the topic under discussion - it will make it easy for new members to find that they are looking for rather than go through irrelevant posts !
    Twitter: @cjkarira

A person who is regularly seeking informations from PIO is called RTI activist. An activist is not a formal degree it is self acquired. This is upto you how u can define yourself. I would like to suggest all of my friends they must use as an activist if they are seeking any information from any PIO and please donot not hesitate to write yourself as an ACTIVIST. Any of my friend, if not agreed with my views please pardon me.

With regards,

since RTI get genral recoznition among all the activist now a days and through it we can put direct question to the administration with its own way. i think it should not go in general.so it must have particular nomenclature or identity so that people would know its real impact. so the name RTI activist is more preferable.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

Re: passport dispatch pending-hyde00629410

Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

Name:
    mukesh kr
    Blog Entries

hi friend
    W e want to gain suggestions from all of you regarding the definition of an 'RTI Activist', both in terms of description as well as quantification.
    A person who is regularly seeking informations from PIO is called RTI activist

Name:
    S KUMAR
    Blog Entries

Yes of course you are right , Basically i am an civil engineer and then i did law and then masters in journalism , i had filed more than 1000 rti applications in various departments in karantaka to bring tranparency and bring awareness among the citizens and pio's about rti act , More than 25 cases upto 25 000 penalty is levied in my cases , i am an crusader against corruption and filed more than 5 lokayuktha complalints after obtaining information under rti with reference to courrutption

Name:
    S KUMAR
    Blog Entries

I have posted more than 5 videos in rti india and for one of the video i got more than 4000 viewers
    please see the videos posted by me in this forum

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android