Poll: How would you call an RTI Activist?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you name an RTI Activist?

1. Question Re: How do you name an RTI Activist?

Quote Originally Posted by colnrkurup View Post
    I prefer to call anyone after educating himself to the extend possible on RTI, engage in contributing selflessly, in any way for the sustenance of the RTI Act, an RTI Activist.
    RTI Activist is whose dictionary has no word: "NO"
    i.e Humanmind without negative approach

Re: How do you name an RTI Activist?

hi

I call him as social activist

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

After going through all my predecessors opinions, I feel the term "Activist" restricts its functioning to some extent and it denotes to only one individual. How about "RTI Activean" ! It explains to one, butawho belongs to on entity/community/organization also.
    Regards.

Name:
    Kanaksinh Purushottam Boda

Like you have IITians, Gandhians, Indians, all those who are in the Family of RTI activities, irrespective of their role, may be asking information or even giving or an observer with interest, contributing to this common cause in some or the other manner, should get covered under the tittle and I feel individually, the name RTIan more apt.It sounds that he/she is firm believer of RTI Movement.-Regards to all.
    Last edited by kanaksinh boda; 18-01-09 at 05:13 PM.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Hurray ! I find the suggestion " RTIan " the best so far.

Name:
    Kanaksinh Purushottam Boda

While thinking about the name to the member of RTI Movement, at the back of my mind there comes a thought as to how about also desining some kind of a formal Training Programme to enable people to use it effectively in day to day life ? The course may draw some experienced RTIan as Resource Persons.This will to some extent give some organised shape to this great movement, I think. Regards to to you all RTIans.
    Last edited by kanaksinh boda; 19-01-09 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Drafting error

Who not only Uses Right to Information Act himself but encourages others to use the same.

social reformer
    Quote Originally Posted by kushal View Post
    If you have another suggestion for naming an RTI Activist, kindly post it here!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast