Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

From the Staff Selection Commission, Tax Assistant Examination 2005, I want to know the details of who has been posted where in Central Board of Excise & Customs(CBEC).

With regards,
    biswas_jt

› Find content similar to: Question to Central Board of Excise & Customs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by biswas_jt View Post
    From the Staff Selection Commission, Tax Assistant Examination 2005, I want to know the details of who has been posted where in Central Board of Excise & Customs(CBEC).

With regards,
    biswas_jt
    You have not mentioned which SSC office you are referring to. Maybe you can visit the concerned Regional Manager of SSC and seek the information. However, they will be able to provide you, who have cleared the examination, rank numbers etc. and how many dossiers have been to sent to which office of CBEC. You will have to visit the latter after you get this information.

Good luck

Manoj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by biswas_jt View Post

With regards,
    biswas_jt
    yes you can ask for the specific information