Topic Identifier

Thread: Looking for help!!!

1. Looking for help!!!

Hi,
    Ajay here. I am looking for someone who can direct me how to resolve the pending issue with passport office.

I had applied for the passport for my son at Vishakapatnam RPO. They apparently mailed it in October. The current status still shows "Passport has been despatched by post on 26-10-2007 vide postal Registration Number S683". My son/Guardian have not recieved the passport till date.

I have filed complaint with all online help available with passport offices to no yield.

If you have any suggestions, email me at ....................
    Thank you in advance.

Last edited by ganpat1956; 15-12-07 at 12:10 AM.

2. Re: Looking for help!!!

Please do not post live email links here. Suggestions/guidance will be provided by our members in the forum only by way of reply to your query(and not through emails) so that every member/visitor gets benefitted.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Looking for help!!!

You can file RTI application with the PIO of Post Office seeking proof of delivery of the said registered envelope. For address of PIO you can visit Welcome to the India Post Web Site and for format of application kindly visit my blog.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android