Thread: New Member Introduction

1. New Member Introduction

Hi Everybody

I am a new member. Only recently I came across RTI India Portal. while surffing the net in my endeavour to gain more knowledge on RTI Act and how it is used in all states, verdict given by RTI Commissioners. Court judgement etc. This port gives all details under one roof. For creating a forum of this kind, every citizen of our country should be thankful to Dr.Kushal and to the active members who share their experience.

I strongly believe that RTI Act is a very good weapon when used properly. A good citizen's dream of India can be achieved by proper use of the Act.

I am a big dreamer who dream of how our country to be. I am very very happy and proud to the member of this forum.

Yours

N.Gopalan

2. Re: New Member Introduction

Hello Gopalan, welcome to RTI India. We look forward to your active participation.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: New Member Introduction

Happy to have u as member

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: New Member Introduction

Welcome onboard Mr. Gopalan. It will be useful if you can fill in your Location also
    Last edited by colnrkurup; 16-12-07 at 11:30 AM.

5. Re: New Member Introduction

Hello Gopalan. Welcome to RTI India. Have a great time.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android