0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Passport problem

I am an African born indian residing in ahmedabad, and fighting for my passport since last 10 years but could not succed. Now i wish to complain under RTI Act, your suggesionts would be most welcomed. Pl. help me.

one can see the complaint submitted and send your valuable advise and suggetions.

November 28, 2007.

Prakash R. Patel
    B-29, Manglam Society,
    B/h. Ghodasar Police Chowky,

Sanction Officer,
    Passport Vibhag No. 3,
    Ministry of External Affairs,
    Patiala House,
    New Delhi.

Sub : Indian Passport No. A-3753963 in name of Prakash R. Patel.

Ref : Application dated 16/7/07.

Respected Sirs,

I the undersigned Prakash Rasikbhai Patel, residing in India at the abovementioned address had filed an application for Stateless Identification with RPO Ahmedabad on 21-09-2004 bearing file no. 4029125, Key No. 0502912504 and paid processing fees of Rs. 300/-,. In this regard I myself personally visited RPO, Ahmedabad and met Mr. Kharadi in this regard numerous times.

On my personal visit to RPO, Ahmedabad I was been informed by RPO, Ahmedabad I was having Indian Passport No. A-3753963 which I have to surrender alongwith the application of Stateless Id. Further I had surrendered my Indian passport captioned above to RPO, Ahmedabad and also remitted penalty of Rs. 5000/- vide receipt no. A-029125 dtd. 13-12-04 for withholding Indian passport.

As the processing for the stateless Id took exceptional long time then expected, I once again applied with RPO, Ahmedabad on 1-4-07 and most humbly requested them to cancel my application for Stateless Identification and to return my Indian Passport No. A-3753963.

As directed to me by RPO, Ahmedabad during one of my numerous personal visits in this regard, and as an considerable time has been passed, I lodged an request application on 16-7-2007 addressed to Sanction Officer, Passport Vibhag – 3, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi – 1 to return my Indian Passport bearing no. A-3753963 without any further delay.

From the abovementioned facts one can judge that I had been waiting for approx 3 to 4 years for my Indian passport and/or Stateless Id, keeping in view the abovementioned applications, I once again request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible so that I can obtain my Indian Passport without any further delay. Or else I would be compelled to lodge complaint against the responsible under the Right to Information Act for further appropriate action and you would be liable for the consequences.

Awaiting for favourable reply in this regard.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
    Prakash Rasikbhai Patel.

C.C. to : Mr. Kharadi, Regional Passport Office,Ahmedabad.

› Find content similar to: Passport problem

Last edited by ganpat1956; 16-12-07 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Live email link deleted

Abhishek Goyal
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Re: Passport problem

p r patel,

got any reply ?

J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    9 Thread(s)
    62 Post(s)

Re: Passport problem

PL refer sample application on passport in ALL ABOUT RTI icon on the home page and also my blog on 'any thing pending with govt?' on this portal. Go ahead and feel the effect of RTI.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.