Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need help in property case

  1. need help in property case

    Hi guys,
    I need your help ..My husbands` have 2 brother and one sister.Sister is elder and married. . husband is 3rd child of family. My father-in-law purchased a property and named it to my elder brother-in-law and died. Now my elder brother-in-law wants all property and my younger brother also with him. both they wants us to leave house. i have register court case against them. they are trying to show that they had purchased property. All neighbors are agianst them ..they are ready to speak in court against my brother-n laws.Now i need your help .is there any chance to win this Court Case?

  2. Re: need help in property case

    This portal is meant only to deal with matters connected with Right To Information Act. For help in respect of other social matters please raise your queries in our sister site
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android